Thursday 2 July 2009

Jewellery Making!

Hey :-)
I've just come back from a FANTASTIC evening... Stitch and Bitch. I highly recommend you visit www.stitchandbitch.co.uk and find your local meetup, because I've had a truly brilliant time...

Not only was there brilliant company, great wine and lovely weather (meaning we could sit outside and admire the terrific view from L's garden, overlooking the Yorkshire Moors...), we had a wonderful time making some jewellery (thanks to the fabulous Ruth).

I wanted to share my creation with you... Hope you like it!



I made the 'chain' by plaiting some green and black ribbon, to match the colours in the pendant.
It's so lovely, I'm saving it for a very special occasion! ;-)
Blessings
~Firefly Maiden~
x)O(x

1 comment:

  1. Pretty freaking awesome! I wonder if they do these classes in my part of the world... mind you, I don't do badly on my own ;) Got a bunch of stuff I'm going to work on shortly when I get some free time! LOOK OUT, heh. Dude, you must do more then we can get our stall at Huddstock! HAHA! Totally :) xxx

    ReplyDelete